martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

Wake

Wake

I've wake up from my eternal dream
Reality drags me into vanity
Wish to put your eyes on me
Turn the table so you can feel

My tears are sanctified by loneliness
The words rise up from my heart
It's so easy to look behind
And have fear of the past

I need some one to wake me up from this nightmare
That I've put my trough , so I can drown in sadness
I need someone to save form this bad dream
That could be you m the one who put my heart into fire

The night seem so lonely
I need something to keep me awake
The sadness surrounds my heart
I don't feel that this is real its twisting my head

How the fuck did I came here?
Scream everything so clear
Why I can't fill your expectatives
There's no much left in me

I need some one to wake me up from this nightmare
That I've put my trough , so I can drown in sadness
I need someone to save form this bad dream
That could be you the one who put my heart on fire

I don't want to wake , and face this world so alone , so cold
I need something to believe in , to face each day




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario