Never try to run away from your destiny
Headstrong to every pain that may come
Gotta keep you soul an your mind in some safe place
Don't even try to run , to run away
I'm nothing compared to what , what I will become
I'm everything compared to my past that's unknown
So turn the page , and watch me grow
Because fear ,fear its not afraid of you
So tell me where the fuck I'm going wrong?
If every one says that I'm not insane
So tell me where the hell I have to change ?
If every memory I had you took it away
I'm not saying that , that this is the ending
Gotta prove everyone that mind and body are still one
This pain it's getting me mad its taking me to insanity
I'm nothing compared to what , what I will become
I'm everything compared to my past that's unknown
So turn the page , and watch me grow
Because fear ,fear its not afraid of you
So tell me where the fuck I'm going wrong?
If every one says that I'm not insane
So tell me where the fuck I have to change ?
If every memory I had you took it away
I'm tired of saying that this is not my curse
Look what is left on my way to achieve this glorious hell
I not insane , you're not insane
But fear its carved on my veins
martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario