Between angels and demons
I can't remember , the last time I felt so numb
Cause , I've always wanted to be like him
Him , the one who makes you laugh , the one who give's you strength
But I'm no one in your life , but why do you put faith in me
The hurt haunts ,is surrounding me
But be with you worth it all ( no time for surrender)
I can trust what I say
You blow my mind away
So , this is heaven ? Or just a glorious way to hell?
I've tried to look so many times
Changed the way of be in front of my reflection
But I always feel this emptiness on my chest
There's no Redemption on this way
I better walk away
From this place that just heat up my hate
You better escape
Cause your lips are so close from my scars
between your angels and my demons
The memories ran from my hands
Your beautiful smile will always haunt the darkness
But your sins ,drags me into insanity ,
Beg for mercy , let me see new clarity
martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario